Friday 23 March 2012

Wittering on

Some people have already seen this interview via Facebook, but I thought I'd post it here too a this is a slightly more permanent record. The youtube interview by Ambrose Musiyiwa was undertaken live at States of Independence in Leicester, and is about small press publishing and States itself. When I say "a slightly more permanent record" this is not because I normally would want my words to be chiseled into stone, but simply because it does explain something about the ethos behind States, and Five Leaves. Not that book fairs/conventions of this nature are anything new, it is just that there is more of a spring in the step of indies about events like this nowadays and they are spreading, like a rather benign rash, across the country. Here's the interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCs948aUBRw&feature=youtu.be

No comments: